- Support Forum.
- Is Plugin-Conta Eating Up Your Memory? Here's What It Is and What to Do About It!
- baldur gate enhanced edition mac youtube?
- Our design philosophies behind the IronSuite tools!
- Troubleshooting web-based QuickTime resources?
- How to Remove Plugins and Extensions on your Mac?
- Disable Plugin-Container in Firefox.
Sign in Sign in Sign in corporate. Browse Search.
Disable Plugin-Container in Firefox
Ask a question. User profile for user: brsm brsm Mac OS X Speciality level out of ten: 4. WebContent How can I look into this further and resolve any problems I might find. All replies Drop Down menu.
Loading page content. The firefox browser gets launched but doesn't open the url. I am able to launch chrome and open the url.
The IronFox program
The code is :. CFPasteboardClient; this is likely due to sandbox restrictions Exception in thread "main" org.
SessionNotCreatedException: Unable to create new remote session. Listen now.
Learn more. Asked 2 years, 7 months ago. Viewed 2k times.
I am getting following error when tried to open url in firebox through selenium on Mac machine. With the implementation of the plugin-container, the plugins are seperated from the browser process, making it more stable. Now if a plugin crashes, Firefox remains unharmed. It is known however that this feature causes serious performance issues with many users, that's why it might be a good idea to test what happens if you deactivate plugin-container the plugins are not disabled that way, they are just stitched to the main process again.
- how to download dev c++ for mac.
- poudre libre mac prep prime?
- Unpack and run the installer?
- MouseLeave event not firing when mouse leaves plugin container in Mac Firefox.
To do so, open Firefox and direct the URL line to about:config. This is the internal configuration of Firefox, be sure to take the warning that will be shown seriously. In the search bar on top, enter dom. A few boolean entries will be shown whose name begins with dom.
Ironfox - Sandboxed firefox wrapper for MacOSX
Set all of them to false to disable plugin-container:. If this results in performance improvement for you, leave the settings as they are, if there is none however, it is recommendable to switch them back to improve Firefox' stability.
Thanks — I will try this.
Related mac os x plugin container
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved